* All seating is first come, first seated. In order to be seated together, your entire party must enter together at the same time.
* There is a two-item minimum per person in our showroom.
* Food, drinks, and merchandise all count toward the two-item minimum, but items purchased at the bar do not. Please note that dinner is not included unless you purchase a Dinner Show Package.
* All ticket sales are final; no credits, refunds, or exchanges once purchased.
* There is a service fee added per ticket, for all tickets purchased online, over the phone, or in person; no exceptions. Service fee varies.
If you are looking for someone who knows the meaning of the word “no” then keep looking, because if you ask anyone who knows him, Maronzio Vance refuses to acknowledge the word even exists. Making people laugh for as long as he can remember, this witty, sarcastic, observation storytelling North Carolina-born comedian/actor (who also refuses to accept the fact that he comes from the South because his state starts with “North”) once waited in a men’s bathroom for two and a half hours for a chance to meet the Kings of Comedy–something he has vowed never to do again, unless he has something to do besides pull-ups in the stalls.
If you haven’t seen him in any local bathrooms exercising, you may have seen Maronzio on The Jamie Kennedy Experiment, Wanda Sykes: Wanda Does It, Comicview, Showtime at the Apollo, or Montreal’s Just for Laughs Comedy Festival. People can mistake his observational but witty take on politics, religion, and his everyday conversational style as being sarcastic, but let him tell it: “When I started out I asked Steve Harvey the key to becoming a good comedian. He paused and told me how much his suit cost. I can only give what I’m given. See you in the restroom people.”