* All seating is first come, first seated. In order to be seated together, your entire party must enter together at the same time.
* There is a two-item minimum per person in our showroom.
* Food, drinks, and merchandise all count toward the two-item minimum, but items purchased at the bar do not. Please note that dinner is not included unless you purchase a Dinner Show Package.
* All ticket sales are final; no credits, refunds, or exchanges once purchased.
* There is a service fee added per ticket, for all tickets purchased online, over the phone, or in person; no exceptions. Service fee varies.
Ralph Harris is one of today’s hottest comedic and acting talents! Currently the Host of the brand new Culinary Competition My Momma Throws Down on the TVOne network. He made his feature film debut in DREAMGIRLS , a film that has struck gold (of the Golden Globe variety). Ralph kicks off the movie as the Detroit MC that helps Jamie Foxx hook up with the Dreamettes. Ralph recalls with special fondness the nearly fifty takes needed to perfect his character’s “gentle caress” of Beyonce Knowles’ well-known bootylicious behind. But really, who’s counting?
Not one to slow down, Ralph has continued his film career momentum, immediately landing his second feature role in the film EVAN ALMIGHTY starring Steve Carell and Wanda Sykes (no word on whether Ralph’s gentle caress of Wanda’s behind made the final cut).
Ralph’s jump to the big screen comes after years of successful television work, including appearances on Seinfeld , The Parent ‘Hood , Nick Freno, Living Single and In Living Color .
No stranger to late night, Ralph has been featured on The Tonight Show Starring Jay Leno and Late Night with Conan O’Brien . However Ralph is probably best known for his starring role in the ABC-TV sitcom “On Our Own ” which aired during the immensely popular TGIF block on Friday nights, and which currently airs in syndication on TVOne.
You can also catch Ralph on TV in airings of his two previously recorded Cable TV specials – Comedy Central Presents and the HBO Half-Hour Comedy Special.
When he’s not filming, Ralph continues to tour the country and perform to sold-out audiences as a stand-up comedian, his first career and love. Ralph’s comedy is character driven, and is influenced by many of the greats, including his idols Bill Cosby and Jonathan Winters.
Born and raised in Philadelphia… Ralph spends what little time he’s not on the road performing, at home in Los Angeles.