* All seating is first come, first seated. In order to be seated together, your entire party must enter together at the same time.
* There is a two-item minimum per person in our showroom.
* Food, drinks, and merchandise all count toward the two-item minimum, but items purchased at the bar do not. Please note that dinner is not included unless you purchase a Dinner Show Package.
* All ticket sales are final; no credits, refunds, or exchanges once purchased.
* There is a service fee added per ticket, for all tickets purchased online, over the phone, or in person; no exceptions. Service fee varies.
Damon's numerous television appearances include BET's "Comicview" annually since '94, including his own one-hour special. He's been featured on BET LIVE and hosted several episodes of the legendary "Showtime at the Apollo" formerly hosted by TV star Steve Harvey. In 1999, Damon performed for more than 300,000 fans as the opening act for the highly successful Kings of Comedy Tour, establishing him as one of the elite comics in the nation. Damon was chosen to attend the US Comedy Arts Festival in Aspen in February 2000. In the summer of 2000, Damon headlined the Cedric the Entertainer Comedy Revue. Damon is a crowd favorite on the club and concert circuit and has performed at the Black Comedy Tour, which consists of more than 30 colleges and universities. His material is universal, and there's something for all ages. His popularity has provided him the opportunity to work with some of the biggest stars in the business. Some of these stars include Aretha Franklin, Patti Labelle, Luther Vandross, Ray Charles, Harry Belafonte, Chris Rock and even Little Richard. The monthly comedy shows he produced for two years at the House of Blues came about after one appearance on the "Jenny Jones Show." He was contracted to write, perform and produce more than 50 episodes. His starring role in the hit musical comedy tour "Laughin' on the Outside, Cryin' on the Inside" generated standing ovations every performance. And finally, Damon maintains his weekly comedy showcase at B'n'J's in Matteson, IL, and often opens for the hit sketch comedy team "Forgotten City" at Second City. A star on the rise, his motto is "Don't Stop and Don't Quit."