* All seating is first come, first seated. In order to be seated together, your entire party must enter together at the same time.
* There is a two-item minimum per person in our showroom.
* Food, drinks, and merchandise all count toward the two-item minimum, but items purchased at the bar do not. Please note that dinner is not included unless you purchase a Dinner Show Package.
* All ticket sales are final; no credits, refunds, or exchanges once purchased.
* There is a service fee added per ticket, for all tickets purchased online, over the phone, or in person; no exceptions. Service fee varies.
Big Jay Oakerson is one of the most beloved and easily recognizable comedians in New York City. His easy charm and dirty delivery endear him to audiences every night at The Comedy Cellar, The Stand and Stand Up New York. He’s no stranger to the rest of America, either, regularly headlining across the country and playing festivals including Bonaroo, Jager's Korn tour, Rock Star Energy Drink's Mayhem Fest, Gathering of the Juggalos and Funny or Die’s Oddball Festival. Jay has also recently been featured on This Is Not Happening with Ari Shaffir, Comedy Underground with Dave Attell, FX’s Louie, Inside Amy Schumer, and Late Night with Jimmy Fallon.
Jay recently released his second album with Comedy Central Records, The Crowdwork Sessions: What’s Your F@#king Deal?! Recorded in 2013 live at The Stand, it captures Jay’s raunchy, off-the-cuff essence with a full hour of crowdwork. It joins Jay’s first album, An American Storyteller, a one-hour onslaught of unbridled awesomeness and raunchy rock n' roll hilarity recorded at Stand Up New York in 2009.
Jay is co-host of two wildly popular podcasts - “The Most Offensive Podcast on Earth”Legion of Skanks with Luis J. Gomez and Dave Smith and The SDR (Sex, Drugs & Rock & Roll) Show with Ralph Sutton. He also the co-host's of The Bonfire on Comedy Central Radio Sirius XM 95 alongside Dan Soder Mondays and Wednesdays 6-8pm EST.
Longtime fans of Jay’s will also remember him as Neil, the sexually ambiguous owner of a NYC rock club, on IFC’s Z-Rock, and from his appearances on Comedy Central'sPremium Blend, Comedy Central Presents and Tough Crowd with Colin Quinn. He’s wowed audiences at the prestigious Just For Laughs Montreal festival an impressive four times, both on The Nasty Show and with his solo show, The American Storyteller. And he’s a fan favorite guest on Sirius XM’s Bennington (previously Ron & Fez).