* All seating is first come, first seated. In order to be seated together, your entire party must enter together at the same time.
* There is a two-item minimum per person in our showroom.
* Food, drinks, and merchandise all count toward the two-item minimum, but items purchased at the bar do not. Please note that dinner is not included unless you purchase a Dinner Show Package.
* All ticket sales are final; no credits, refunds, or exchanges once purchased.
* There is a service fee added per ticket, for all tickets purchased online, over the phone, or in person; no exceptions. Service fee varies.
Got a question? Problem? Need advice? The "Ragin'' Cajun" is here to help! Get your head out of the dark and help yourself with John Morgan''s Comedy Therapy. WAY cheaper than a shrink and definitely more affordable than an attorney!
John Paul Morgan AKA "Rajun Cajun", was born in New Orleans, Louisiana. He now resides in Plaquemine, Louisiana with his wife Lori, two sons Jack and Jake, and adopted daughter Lilah, from Mainland, China. John and his family live in true Louisiana style, dwelling in a 1903 Plantation called Homestead. The family purchased and restored the old estate nine years ago. John Morgan is most happy at home with his family and friends. He enjoys the culture, food and lifestyle he grew up with. When not in this setting, it''s the comedy stage that he feels most comfortable on.
In 2004, John was invited to perform at the prestigious Montreal Comedy Festival, "Just For Laughs", in the Masters level. To see him on stage is to witness the birth of a character. And boy! you should have seen that character when they told him he was going to Montreal!!
John has worked steadily at comedy clubs, corporate events, and musical arenas. He has made national television appearances on MTV, Showtime, and Night Watch with Charlie Rose. He has been the opening act for Kathleen Madigan, Michael Bolton, The Monkees, Ronnie Cole, Jerry Seinfeld, and Helen Reddy.
John''s confident demeanor and honest approach to life is refreshingly original. John dares to talk boldly about real issues. Whether he is speaking about children or relationships, his comedy comes from the heart. Although his material may push some limits, it is never derogatory to any race, sex or creed.
In addition to his stand up career John specializes in motivational speaking and couples counseling. During these engagements John leaves out some of the humor and injects this with feelings. This gives audiences a new perspective and a change in attitudes. He helps people see the meaning behind the message.
So whether it''s a specialized group or a night at the comedy club, this Ragin'' Cajun is as sweet as a honey glazed ham and as hot as a Tabasco chili pepper.