* All seating is first come, first seated. In order to be seated together, your entire party must enter together at the same time.
* There is a two-item minimum per person in our showroom.
* Food, drinks, and merchandise all count toward the two-item minimum, but items purchased at the bar do not. Please note that dinner is not included unless you purchase a Dinner Show Package.
* All ticket sales are final; no credits, refunds, or exchanges once purchased.
* There is a service fee added per ticket, for all tickets purchased online, over the phone, or in person; no exceptions. Service fee varies.
The Queer Queens of Qomedy starring Jen Kober,
Coming to The Dayton Funny Bone, May 4th 2017 at 7:00 PM.
From Showtime’s’ Fierce and Funny Females to knocking out Larry David on Curb Your Enthusiasm, Jen Kober is doing it all as well as headlining this returning LGBTQ comedy show. Kober began her journey in Lake Charles LA. and has recently bounded onto the national stage bringing crowds to their feet with her original blend of stand-up, story telling and improvised rock and roll comedy. Other credits include Stand-up Sit-down with George Lopez, Twisted Tuesdays with Kevin Hart, and she is currently on NPRs’ tour called Snap Judgment. The original Queer Queen of Qomedy, Poppy Champlin is producing this three-city tour that goes from Toledo to Columbus and Dayton. Champlin is the sparkling and energetic creator and host of The Queer Queens of Qomedy. She has appeared on Showtime, LOGO, VH-1, Comedy Central, Oprah, and won the title of America’s Funniest Real Woman on The Joan Rivers Show. She is a regular performer in P-town and on Olivia and Atlantis cruises. The third reigning queen is a Columbus OH. comedian and activist Brooke Cartus. She has worked with such comics as Paula Poundstone and Fortune Feimster and has recently hosted benefits for HRC and Planned Parenthood. Her Blog; “Size ‘L’ for Lady” has been featured on Huff Post: Gay Voices. Poppy is thrilled to announce that Equality Ohio is sponsoring the show and will receive some proceeds from the show.
Tickets are $25 for General admission and $40 for VIP, which includes preferred seating, a meet and greet with the comedians before the show.
The Queer Queens of Qomedy
The Dayton Funny Bone 88 Plum Street #200 - Dayton, OH. 45440
937-429-5233 www.Daytonfunnybone.com www.queerqueensofqomedy.com